Spring is here! We’ve even seen some sunshine over Scotland in the past few days. It’s been great to see and feel the warm rays spilling in through the windows but the extra light does highlight the dirt, doesn’t it?
Here’s some top tips to help with your spring clean:
1. Classy Glass: For sparkling windows, try good old newspaper and vinegar. You’re granny will tell you how good it is!
2. Wardrobe Rummage: Swap your winter woolies for spring and summer clothes. Put aside unwanted clothes for charity and vacuum pack or store last seasons clothes in a suitcase.
3. Freshen up your carpets and sofas: Having carpets and upholstery professionally cleaned will bring them back from the dead. The investment will make it much easier to stay in control and your space will feel fresh and comfy.
4. Clean your Conservatory: Clean inside and out, it may be stale if the room hasn’t been in use over the winter so open the windows and doors to let the air in while you clean.
5. Recycle, Recycle: Gather up old newspapers, magazines and recycle whatever is possible. File bills and shred any confidential materials you no longer need. Junk drawers are usually filled with, well, junk. Throw out anything you don’t need like extra elastic bands, twist ties, and bag clips, or donate them to a friend.
Feeling inspired? Good, there’s lots to be getting on with. Remember, if cleaning just doesn’t hit the spot and you’d rather spend your time doing something else you can always give the professionals at Take A Break Cleaning Solutions a call. We’ll have your place sparkling in no time at all.